Michigan Regional Work Projects
WHEN: Saturdays, May 18, June 1, June 8, Aug. 17, Aug. 24, & September 7
Work begins at 8:30 on Sat. and ends at 4:00
GOAL: Weatherization, painting and minor repairs of Families Homes
WHO: All ages are welcome
REGISTRATION: To Register, contact the Regional Office or Call or Email, Rev. Carl Zerweck, Director of Rippling Hope(Project Manager) at: 313-704-1230 or
PLEASE REGISTER no later than the Monday prior to the work day(s) you plan to attend.
- May 13 for May 18 work day GOSPEL IN ACTION-DETROIT KICKOFF
- May 27 for June 1 work day
- June 3 for June 8 work day
- Aug. 12 for Aug. 17 work day
- Aug. 19 for Aug. 24 work day
- Sept. 2 for Sept. 7 work day
- Registration, Orientation & Devotional 8:00 AM
- Leave for Worksites 8:30 AM
- Lunch Noon
- Back to NWCC for snack & closing worship 4:00
COST: $25 includes: Lunch, snack, building materials & project support
Northwestern Christian Church is available for anyone wishing to arrive on Friday night.
Also extended work days and alternate dates may be available by contacting Carl Zerweck.