The Advent season is here, inviting us to prepare for the coming of the Christmas Celebration. Here is the list of important observances and services:
- December 2 — We begin the journey with our Hanging of the Greens service. We will share readings, sing carols, and of course decorate the sanctuary, preparing it for the journey to and through Christmas.
- December 5 — Service of Remembrance (sponsored by the Stephen Ministries), at 7:00 PM in the sanctuary.
- December 9 — The choir shares its Christmas cantata with the congregation.
- December 16 — The Conversation, held on the third Sunday of each month at 5:00 PM, will focus on celebrating Advent and Christmas, with a potluch supper following.
- December 24 –– Christmas Eve Celebration, a service of readings, carols, and communion. Service begins at 6:00 PM
We hope you’ll be with us for each of these services and observances.